I like to ask the boys if they are mama's boys. They usually say yes and give me a big hug.
Me: JD are you my boy?
JD: .......Well yea, I came out of your belly, so I am your boy.
Me:.......I guess so huh.
While Matt and I were in Texas the boys stayed with Mom. They of course said their prayers every night.
Mom on the Phone to me: We just got done saying our prayers. They do really good we are even blessing the forest.
Me: Huh.
On Saturday night at Mom's listening to JD say his prayers.
JD: Bless it for us.
Me: Laughing
For some reason JD says "bless it for us" about a million times during his prayers. I'm not sure why he says it so much or what he is even blessing, but it is his to say what he needs to. So I told my mom he is not blessing the forest he is saying "bless it for us". I really couldn't stop laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment