Matt, Molly, Kyle and JD

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Last Day of Kindergarten

Holy Cow! It has taken me a few weeks to be able to talk about this day. It was so CRAZY! I was totally worn out by the end.
Kyle's class got to go to the park on the last day of school to have a picnic and play. So at around 9:30 we all walked down to the park. I have no idea how far it is but with a bunch of kindergartens it seemed quite a little walk.
We got to the park and I had to walk back to the school to get the car. I walked a different was which was shorter but up hill the whole way. I got back and we got the kids some water.



Again JD got to partake in the festivities.

I got to watch them play for about an hour. Then I had to go to Sonic and get the Happy Meals and Wal-Mart to get cupcakes because it was Mrs. Goehl's birthday.

Running for lunch.

Kyle and Damien.

During lunch a little girl got sick and since I had the car I had to take her back to the school. Then I came back to the park and everyone was playing Duck, Duck, Goose. I am almost positive it was JD's idea, it is his new favorite game, he wants to play it any chance he gets.



Kyle's whole class eating their cupcakes. After the cupcakes me and JD took the car back to the school then walked on the path until we met up with the class.

By this time of the day all the kids were tired and their legs hurt. I could not blame them. When we got back to the school one of the little boys lost his glasses so another mom and me went back to the park and looked all over and didn't find anything then we went back and helped put everything in the kids backpacks and I got to go with Kyle to tec. which he loves so he was happy he got to go on his last day. All in all it was a great day for Kyle, I was spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment