Matt, Molly, Kyle and JD

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Last Day of Swimming

Last week was the end of swimming. The boys learned so much! I was so impressed with the teachers and what the boys learned.
JD getting into the big pool.

JD back floating in the big pool.

Kyle finally got to where he was comfortable in the big pool.

JD swimming.

He does a really good job.

When he started he wouldn't even put his head in the water.


His teacher said that he just one day figured it out and started swimming. She asked him what he had for dinner the night before becuase he turned into a little fish. He told her he had steak.


Kyle doing his back float.



JD doing his back float. He still needs help getting into it.

Kyle swimming.









It was so fun to watch the boys learn how to swim. Now I just need to keep going so they don't forget what they learned. A boy from church is doing lessons at his house in July, I might have to sign the boys up for a re-fresher course.

No comments:

Post a Comment