For Kyle to realize that 1st grade wasn't like Kindergarten. The first day of school Kyle told me that 1st grade was just like Kindergarten except that they sit in rows in desks and they got to come in on the second bell. 1st grade was going to be wonderful.
All of a sudden it hit him. 1st grade was not at all like Kindergarten. He came the other morning and asked if he had to go to school, he never did that last year. He told me that first grade is so boring. It is a lot more work. He told our friend Stacy that all they do is trace and listen to Mr. Moore. He does like Mr. Moore at least. I was hoping he would always love school but I guess I don't blame him.
The other day he brought home a little poem about the continents. I asked him if he could tell me all of them.
"I know them all" he said
I asked "So what are they?"
So he told me "Europe, Asia, Africa, Antarctica, Australia, North America, South America, and Our America." He is so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment