Matt, Molly, Kyle and JD

Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's Goodto be 5!

JD has been counting down the days til his birthday since he started preschool. He couldn't hardly stand himself. He of course wanted a Transformer party AGAIN. I am getting just a little ready to move on to something else. The day finally came and he was super excited. I took cupcakes into his class. The only thing I could think to do is what I did a few years ago for Kyle is put stars on them.

First they sang happy birthday to him then they got to eat. JD sitting by Tyson and Deacon, two of his very best friends.

So delicious. I did find a few plates and napkins that were Transformers.

Then I hurried home and decorated the cake. JD put out the Transformers he wanted on the cake out so I would be sure to put them all on.



JD on the floor putting together a puzzle that he got from Deacon.

For JD's party we decided to go to the baseball field and play baseball and have pizza. Ken and Janie, Garrett and Stacy and the kids and Rachel and Sean and Shayna all came. Oh, and Gus. It was lots of fun.







He finally got to open his presents. He got lots of good things.


Brian and Rachel and the kids gave him a camo cap and shirt. He told me the next day that he thinks the shirt is one of Brian's but it got to little for him.




After they played for a few more minutes we came home and had cake and ice cream.

We had a little party for JD and Weston at the park with Tyson, Deacon, Zoey, Hadley, and Travis.








JD and Weston being Awesome!

I can't stand that JD is five. He is such a special little boy. We love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment